Music, Prayer and Reflection
Our next gathering is on the morning of Wednesday, 21st October at 11.00
A quick reminder to let us know if you wish to attend …..
- Doors will open at 10.45 am.
- To save time in collecting attendees contact details (a Government requirement) please let us know if you want to attend by emailing email@example.com or by phoning Gay Black on 01436 820289.
- If you did not attend our other gatherings, we have produced a video walk through so that you know what to expect. Follow this link to see it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85DjzIldvFA&feature=youtu.be
- If you have any questions, please do phone us.
Keep Safe and we hope to see you there.
Our last services were well received and all the Covid arrangements are working smoothly. We were sent several messages of thanks:
- “Lovely to be in church and to come in through the front door..”
- “It was wonderful hearing the bell again today. It certainly put a smile on my face.”
- “Sally’s playing was beautiful.”
- ” .. the time was peaceful and reflective – all the memories of times spent in the church over so many years, many generations and family and friends seemed to just flood back.”
- “Thanks again for today, a huge success..”
- “Tina made us all feel more normal today with her prayers – such a shame we cant sing!”
Currently the church is closed for Sunday worship because of the continuing COVID 19 restrictions.
Our Blessings to you all in these worrying times.
Our online services: HPC YouTube
If you’d like to sign up to our weekly e-Bulletin, which not only is a guide to our weekly worship but contains important information, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to support the work of the church, you can make a donation by using the donation button below. Your donation will be gratefully received.